Saturday, March 17, 2012

Convergence 2012 or Bust!!

So... I am in the process of getitng ready to head to Houston for Convergence.  I even got up early to go for a nice run about 3 hours ago and I just got back into my house because I accidentally locked myself out.  When the guy finally got to the house it took him about 5 seconds to get in with no more than a blood pressure cuff and a screwdriver.  I had no idea it was so easy to pop a lock.

Anyways, heading to the airport in an hour and  a half..  If anyone wants to hang out while I am down there and grab a beer or invite me to a party please go to my about me page at www.about.me/jamiemiley and click the "email me" button to send me a message.

5 comments:

  1. I think you were trying to get an excuse to avoid Convergence 2012 you could have sent me the tickets would be easier ahahah :D

    if you get drunk they may not let you in the aircraft that's a good one to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just tell the world how to get into your house, then also say you will be out of town for several days? The only thing you left out was your safe combination.

    ReplyDelete