Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Karoline Klever Releases Epinova CRM Framework for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

So, funny story....

One day, a year or two ago, I was looking at the blog and twitter of one of my heroes, Niall Merigan.  Niall covers ASP.Net topics along with certifications and I found his posts extremely valuable while I was studying for various MCTS exams in the last couple years.  So I was wondering who he follows.  I bumped into a tweet by a geeky girl named Karoline Klever (@karolikl) that linked to a hilarious depiction of WW2 as seen from Facebook.  So, I naturally had to follow her.

Anyways, she bills herself as a .NET developer / Episerver consultant.  But, strangely enough,  I found out the other day though that she is also a closet CRM developer.  Interestingly enough I noticed that late last month she released a stable version of what she calls Epinova CRM Framework for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.  It's basically a simple library that is meant to make CRM integration with ASP.NET websites a breeze.  It seems very user friendly and I am excited to say that it sounds like she is working on porting it over to CRM 2011 in the near future.

You can download the framework for free from CodePlex here: http://crmframework.codeplex.com/

You can also read her write up for it on her blog here: http://karolikl.blogspot.com/2011/10/epinovacrmframework-version-1-has-been.html

Keep up the good work Karoline!

No comments:

Post a Comment